Thursday 6 September 2012

Stories since Jan til today..

wahh,
 i no write blog abt my life things long time jo~XD
should i continue my story or take down my last stories??
actually i hope to do ler..although ppl will write today story but for me..
all happy stories should took down on my blog..
cos i cn read bck wen i open my blog..
heheheXD


**
i bought Sony Cyber Shot Wx7 on 12.1.2012,Thurs
RM799
i nid a camera to shoot my make up portfolio
It  is my First work salary..my first time work..















**
17.1.2012(Tues)
is Sabrina's bday..
we helped her celebrate at [Bu JIan BU shan] at GK thr..













**
13.1.2012(Fri)
is Kevin's 21th bday celebration at The Garden hOtel.
he invited us to his party..
his party include his secondary frens,college frens,cheerleading frens and his family ..










we r cheerleading group^^
But some is absent last night..

**
CNY 2012 (除夕)
we organised a bbq at ah gong thr..
we gt ah gong ,popo n all uncles's angpao..
fa cai lor^^
they cn gamble d..whahahaXD
Yeap's family <90 s="s">









** CNY































**
Sometime gathering with frens is a happy day too..
 Fei,me ,BOng n sabri^^
at feeling cafe
fei,tzeying,ashley, me and shi cui^^
at Qu Tai Bei ,Wangsa Maju..
tis shop already closed down=(
a sad news~haiz..
shi cui also moved to pudu thr work ler..









**
4.3.2012(Sun)
Went KLCC with chia during weekend


thn sabri n yip suddenly called me to eat steamboat with their frens
so i also mk new frens at thr la..

NOn stop..
we continued to overtime at GK..
sabri wanted drink beer so i also followed her lo..
i just drank two 'drops' of it..
so geng ler..
they cn drink two jar..but i cnt..
Sabri helped me to drink ..cos she knw i cnt drink and
somemore i dun like to drink too..
haha
thx Sabri^^



**
9.3.2012(Fri)
Me and Fei  ate Snowflake with Merlyn n Tiffany(my new frens)
after we decided to sing k at Red Box..
haha..

















Have fun lor...=)

**
11.3.2012(Sun)
is a Amway Products Fair
Ah Yau fetched me to thr..

He is Jefred Liew..
my New fren at thr..he is amway member with yau ..
haha..
he is nice person oh..and talkative ppl too,=)

their personal make up show
just a simple show to introduce their make up products- Artistry










**
15.3.2012-16.3.2012
ME ,fei and Meryln went to Genting to meet my dad n mum
yohuu
felt excited at tat time
Going to 'Touch" the water
hehe
just only me scare to sit
Laugh die themXD
Meryln so bad
she move my jacket cap to let my hair wet
swt~@@
we plyed mny excited games
wuwu
they forced me to ply..
actually i just wanted to tk photo only..hhaaa

At nite..
who i met?
is Jackson..haha
i saw him dancing at the outdoor stage..
yeng dao bao!=)













**

4th Putrajaya International Hot Air Balloon Fiesta 2012


tis is my first time to thr..
so hope to go thr..wen suddenly can go and gt abit excited ..Meryln 's fren- Sky Ang fetched us go thr//
who knw...@@
thr so HOT la!
omg..the toilets also cnt b used ler..
got a bad smell n cn feel got ppl c u..
no more next time luu..haha
 Btw..i knw Melissa ..^^
she look like a Korean 
she has a cute face..=)

Thn we went to eat satay..
yummy!











**

Janet's pre-b'day celebration

her actual bday is 27 March





me,ying helped her celebrate at Beauty Concept Academy..
Celest went oversea at tat time so we so brave to do tis//wahhaha

wen i see tis pic during writing tis blog..
i jUst knw the time is running faster~
A memory..
will not 4gt easily ..





** 

Shopping at Sungai Wang with dear Sabrina~

24.3.2012,Sat

 we tk mcd as our lunch

 we ate orea ais cream
we shared it..
yummy^^
 After we walked thru the stage at Ground floor thr
who i met is..
Jess's bf
he is taking a competition..
Miko organised d..
he won tis competition..
congratz ya~

 Sure tk a photo with him la..
haha..


oppss..
Dinner time !~

we tk tomyam mihun at thr..
haha
spicy n tasty
sabri cnt tahn the spicy..but i felt so excited wen eating..wahaha..









**

Met my dear ying

30.3.2012
peiying came KL to meet us..
yeepy..
we went to feeling cafe 
happy hour for us^^
ah yip also at thr too..but after he is went bck sin..
















**

Fei Fei's B'day Celebration

8.4.2012
at Sweet Hut ,GK
just only me,sabri and fei
we gv a necklace for her..
hehe
actually i also gt gv her one more extra necklace at last night..
haha
i bought at genting wen we at genting
i Just knw she like tis necklace
but i bought d..
she like it so much..
xixi~








**
IU sing k with sabrina ,zhong yi and venus..
12.4.2012






















**
Japanese Society Trip
we went to the Jpn village n French Village at 15.4.2012






























I made some new frens at thr..they all so talkative and friendly=)
haha..

-
-
-
-
-
-
--
TO BE CONTINUED MY STORIES ON NEXT BLOG BA~..
TOO LONG JOxd

No comments: